Why Sponsor the Great River Challenge Triathlon?
- Reinforce your organization’s brand as a Franklin County booster and a company that cares about our outdoor recreational assets and healthy lifestyles.
- Reach potential new customers who share those values.
- Provide children and families with support from Northfield Kiwanis, including challenging outdoor summer experiences, money toward higher education and warm clothing and freedom from food insecurity during the holidays.
Sponsorship Opportunities Include
Champion – $1000 or more
- Top tier recognition as a major supporter along with Northfield Kiwanis and Northfield Area Tourism and Business Association. In addition, Champions receive all Gold Sponsor benefits and a special introduction on race day.
Gold Sponsor – $500
- Premiere visibility on all publicity. Your color logo in our two page promotion in The Recorder newspaper and on race t-shirts; a 25 word listing and logo on the race website and listing on our Facebook page, posters, and fliers, and scripted multiple mentions in our radio advertisements. In addition, your organization may exhibit and/or sell products or distribute information at Northfield Mountain on race day in our highly visible vendor area.
Silver Sponsor – $250
- Your color logo in our two page promotion in The Recorder newspaper and on race t-shirts; a listing on our race website and listing on our Facebook page and multiple mentions in our radio advertising.
Bronze Sponsor – $100
- A listing in our two page promotion in the Recorder newspaper, race website and Facebook pages.
In-kind donations are also appreciated and will be recognized at the appropriate donor level.
To become a sponsor, please contact the Fundraising Team–Joan and Steve Stoia, 413-498-5921.
Corporate Teams: Build your organizations’ team spirit and promote healthy lifestyles with a workplace team! Contact Dave Thomas Race Director 413-522-8494.